Hoping to see our entire Mission Group at tonight’s meeting in the Church Conference Room at 7pm for a full agenda of discussions:
- Details for our Fair Trade Market on Sat Dec 12th 9am-6pm. We need volunteers to be cashiers, sell raffle tickets, serve refreshments, bring cookies, setup on Friday evening, sell “leftovers” on Sunday morning, cleanup at the end and much more!
- Review logistics and effectiveness of Narthex Display
- Ideas for future bulletin announcements
- Information about doing a Hoagie Fundrasier
- Discuss how we will handle Mission money to follow Holy Sepulcher policies
- Assess results of mission trip date choices to determine best date(s)
- Other topics, fundraisers, ideas